Even my younger kids think March flew by "like a candy wrapper in the wind".
I read "Little House' to the little girls. (I think this is my 8th or 9th round of reading LH books aloud.) Then we got a sugar snow so of course they played making maple syrup.
Disney is a fun introduction to live symphony. The principal trumpet player with the Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra is the husband of our St. A.'s choir director. It made it even more fun to know someone playing up there.
Monica has been accepted to both colleges she is interested in and now has the big decision to make!
- this morning Dominic had the privilege of serving the Bishop's Mass, he was so excited (Dom, not the Bishop)
- I miss running and was so pleased that Kevin J has begun running at college as he finishes up his senior year
- Regina has been enjoying archery classes with her friend, turns out she is a good shot
- she has also finished up all her Confirmation requirements and is looking forward to the big day
- four more days of St. A's classes, seniors are measured for caps and gowns
- Holy Week is upon us