- Baked 4 loaves of bread
- double batch of oatmeal cookies (fortified with 7 grain cereal, my 15 year old says they taste"umm....healthy?")
- made brown sugar syrup
- BIG batch of pasta sauce (used some for lasagna and bagged the rest to freeze, we'll get 5 meals out of it)
- mixed up homemade pancake mix
- mixed up a jar of homemade cream of _ soup mix
- Monica baked 2 loaves of poppy seed bread (they taste like the Costco muffins)
Today is my office day but I am really having a hard time making myself work on taxes, I would much rather read to the kids, write blog posts, shampoo the cat....