1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? St. Bridget of Ireland. Legend has it that she made beer for the poor. My father liked that.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last week, when our niece had a second trimester loss.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Lemon pepper turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? A few.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure, I'm nice.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, and it gets me in trouble.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hmm, no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I guess, granola, I'm not really a cereal fan
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't own any lace up shoes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? As a rock.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peppermint at Christmas time.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their demeanor.
15. RED OR PINK? On me, pink, in my home, red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My height.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The late Fr. John Hardon
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Still in my night gown.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chocolate chip cookies.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My son cracking his knuckles while he works on his Logic homework that he forget about till late last night.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black, it's very versatile.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh bread, holy chrism, lemons.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? One of the kids friends.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, before kids I was a huge fan and followed it closely.
25. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown
26. EYE COLOR? Brown
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. No glasses either but I probably have to humble myself, admit I'm getting old and have my eyes checked.
28. FAVORITE FOOD? hearty breads
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I'm a girl, only happy endings.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Rocky Balboa
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A white tee under my night gown for warmth.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
33. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? ice cream
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Come Be My Light by Mother Teresa/ Brian Kolodiejchuk
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? some computer company
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? no TV
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? children laughing, Vivaldi music, birds in the morning
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Ick.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany, on our honeymoon.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Getting in over my head
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ann Arbor, home of the Michigan Wolverines. Oh, they have a university there too.