Cheryl tagged me on this one.
1. I can whip up dinner for 100 in one day. (Homey food, nothing fancy.)
2. I start listening to Christmas music in October.
3. Ironing is fun!
4. When I was in high school I was in theater and read at Mass. Now I wouldn’t be caught dead speaking in front of people.
5. I REALLY like potato chips.
6. I bribe my Godchildren with candy so they will adore me.
7. I love to sail and swim.
8. I wear skirts and dresses 95% of the time. (At cold soccer games I wear my one pair of pants.)
9. My husband and my mom are my best friends.
10. I hide things in my family’s food. Last night I sliced the last green tomatoes into the apple crisp and they were shocked when I told them, after they ate it all of course. (I don’t do that when I’m cooking for other people.)